A perfect fit means less injury and better performance.
Our insoles are 3D printed with our innovative SmartCore™ meta-material to:
- Fit your feet and your shoes perfectly
- Provide personalized compressive support
- Help prevent injuries
- Improve athletic performance
Features & Benefits
- Scientific Design for Peak Performance: Their patented technology is designed to improve movement efficiency, allowing users to move faster, jump higher, and increase power.
- Customized Compression Profile: The insoles are tailored to each individual's feet, movement patterns, injury history, and personal goals.
- Targeted Pain Relief: The insoles feature a pinpointed relief system to address specific pain points, providing exceptional comfort.
- Injury Prevention: Instryde's products are verified with certified human performance and biomechanics labs to help users stay active and injury-free.
Returns & Mileage Guarantee
We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Every pair of insoles is under our 10,000 mile guarantee. Your insoles are guaranteed not to wear out for 10,000 miles or we will replace them for free.
Why custom insoles?
Here are the best ways you can use custom insoles to improve your foot health and reduce pain.
Treat foot ailments
InStryde insoles are prescribed for plantar fasciitis, flat feet, high arches, metatarsalgia, bunions, hammertoes, achilles tendinitis, overpronation, supination, diabetic neuropathy, arthritis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD)
Improve athletic performance
Maximize your athletic performance with custom insoles designed for your unique foot structure. InStryde insoles enhance alignment, reduce injury risk, and improve endurance, allowing you to perform at your peak.
Improve your comfort
InStryde insoles are tailored to the specific contours of your feet, providing targeted cushioning and support, which can significantly increase comfort during daily activities.
By providing proper foot alignment and reducing excessive movement within the shoe, InStryde insoles can help prevent common foot-related injuries.
Designed by aerospace engineers, SmartCore uses a dynamic mesh grid and an elastic material to create elasticity, support, and actively reforms it's original shape. It is also able to survive in high friction environments like elite athlete and extreme terrain use cases.
How Does It Work?
You can create your foot profile in just a few minutes.
Why physicians recommend custom insoles
Custom insoles have surprising physiological benefits.
Targeted Pain Relief
Custom insoles provide support in areas other insoles don't reach.
Better Injury Prevention
Custom insoles form a seamless fit with your feet and therefore offer you more balance and stability in your movements.
Addresses Foot Tilt
Custom insoles help support feet that are over pronoated or supinated, which reduces pressure and tension in the hips, knees, and back.
Custom insoles help with correction in the feet and legs to improve overall balance and stability.